Thermoelectric Module based Gas Cooling Chamber
Since the 1950s, the application technology of semiconductor materials has developed rapidly. Semiconductor materials with better thermoelectric properties greatly improve the thermoelectric effect, thus enabling thermoelectricity and refrigeration to enter the field of engineering real waves. At present, semiconductor refrigeration has been widely used in national defense, industry, agriculture, medical care, daily life, and other fields.
The new technology of semiconductor refrigeration is different from the traditional refrigeration method. There is neither refrigerant nor complex mechanical equipment nor a piping system. As long as the direct current is connected to the semiconductor refrigerator, a layer of frost can be covered in a small area in a few minutes, which is convenient and convenient. Rapidly, therefore, it opened a new branch of refrigeration technology. Its application has a very broad prospect.
Green Environmental Protection System
No Refrigerant, No Secondary Pollution: The system utilizes semiconductor electronic refrigeration, ensuring environmental protection without the need for refrigerants or causing secondary pollution.
Low Noise: Experience minimal noise as there’s no running compressor. The noise level stays below 38dBA during normal operation.
Accurate Temperature Control: Fuzzy electronic linear temperature control technology allows precise temperature control based on the box’s internal temperature.
Temperature Control Range: The semiconductor electronic refrigeration system offers a wide temperature control range of up to -60°C, enabling users to adjust based on specific requirements.
Simple Structure: The refrigeration system is constructed by pasting the cold and hot surfaces of the semiconductor refrigeration sheet onto corresponding heat transfer aluminum sheets. This design facilitates mass production and easy maintenance.
Beautiful Appearance: The absence of a complex refrigeration system allows for increased space within the box, resulting in a small and versatile shape. Ideal for various applications, including bedrooms, bachelor apartments, hotels, hospitals, offices, and customized outdoor use.
Main Parameters with Conditions and Requirements of TMGCC
- Chamber: Rectangular, 12×6 inch（L×W）- The space in which gas is flowing.
- Gas: A mixture of gases like CO2/N2
- Flow rate: 2Slpm
- To cool the gases from 30℃ (gases temperature before entering the chamber) to – 40℃(gases temperature coming out from the chamber)
- Structure of the gas cooling chamber: 330*180*96mm, dimensions of the cold side heat exchanger (gas heat exchanger) are 300*150*24mm. The hot side heat exchanger needs to be connected to a liquid chiller, and the liquid inlet temperature is no lower than 5℃.
Parameter Setting for Thermal Simulation
- Ambient temperature: 30℃
- Temperature of the liquid inlet on the hot side heat exchanger constantly kept at 5℃, flow rate 5L/min
- Temperature of the gas inlet on the cold side heat exchanger is constantly kept at 30℃, with a flow rate of 2L/min